Friday, November 22, 2013

Creating Color Charts Just Got a Whole Lot Easier!

 




Creating Color Charts? 

Here's a great new tool to make it faster and neater!
Graphic rendition of a Color Chart after mixtures are applied
  This grid is a wonderful invention that makes creating color charts SO much easier - although I have only just discovered these gridded board, I am a fan!  I completed a four color chart on one of the boards and it looks terrific thanks to the peel away grid - and they are endorsed by Richard Schmid, so that's good enough for me!
 
"For anyone deterred from making the very important color charts because of the work involved in preparing the boards and squares, I recommend Randal McClure’s product. I wish his boards were available when I was doing my charts.” -Richard Schmid
 
 
You can take a look and decide for yourself at the website featuring this product.  Just click on the link provided, below:
 
 
They are reasonably priced considering the time they save and their durability - and I haven't found anything like them until now. 

These boards will be a huge bonus to those of us who may put off actually making color charts due to all the time needed to "measure and tape off each little square" on each board!

(**Ask me to show you a completed example when I see you in class! )
 
Warmest regards,
DianeI
 
*Special Note:
If you are attending the FUNDAMENTALS OF MIXING COLOR ACCURATELY WORKSHOP on December 7th, I've already ordered a box of these boards and plan to have at least one available for each person attending the workshop - just in case you'd like to try one before ordering a box for yourself.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment