Thursday, October 31, 2013

Painting Newsletter

Greetings!
I've just sent out my DRFA Newsletter to my painting students - included in the newsletter:

Painting Tips and Techniques
Step-by-Step Painting Photos of a recent painting
How to Create an Underpainting
Recommended DVDs/Books/Supplies
Q & A Section
Studio Tips
 
If you'd like me to send you a copy of the Fall DRFA Newsletter, please contact me through my website:  www.diane-reeves.artistwebsites.com and I will send it along to you (simply click on the "Contact" tab so I will receive your email address).
 
Warmest regards,
Diane
Here is one of the photos included in the step-by-step portion
of the Fall DRFA Newsletter.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a blessing to my life because looking for a teacher I simply found the best! ♡ Bella

    ReplyDelete