Wednesday, August 6, 2014

STUDENT ART SHOWCASE 2013-2014


Here are a number of terrific paintings by you,
my wonderful, talented students, 
completed during this past school year. 

Please let me know
if one of your paintings
is missing from this showcase,
and simply email an image of it to me
for inclusion in this special post!
 
The artists who created these works were
both seasoned painters as well as newcomers. 



 
As you will see,
the artists used either acrylic, pastel or oils,
and they certainly employed
a number of different painting styles.

Most of all, they all shared
their common love of painting!
  

 












 




 





 







 




 



 

 
 
 




 
 
 




 
 
 
 







 
 Although I tried to photograph and post all paintings
completed in class, I may have missed a few.
 
Note to my students:
If you don't see your painting among those presented,
I'll be happy to add images of additional works. 
 
  Simply email your images to me,
and I will upload them to this post.
 
Warmest regards,
Diane
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment