Saturday, January 4, 2014

Terrific Artwork by My Students!!!

 

Greetings!!

Here are a few dozen paintings created by my wonderful painting and workshop students!  I've done my best to scroll through the 6,000+ photos on my phone in order to download all the images I've taken lately of my students' work, but surely, I've accidentally missed a few.  Please forgive any oversight and let's make arrangements for your work to be included in the next blog entry of "Terrific Artwork by My Students!!!"

PLEASE ENJOY!!











 










  





 








 

 




















 
 

Hope you enjoyed the exhibition, thanks for allowing me to post your work!!!
 



2 comments:

  1. Reminder: The first viewer who can figure out how to create and post a comment wins a prize! There's been lots of visitors, but no one has been able to figure out how to post a comment...so good luck!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane for all your informative posts and beautiful blog.
      LindaC

      Delete